WE KEEP OUR PRICING STRAIGHTFORWARD AND REASONABLE.
That way, there is no confusion when it comes time to write a check. All guests of Sandy Ranch Outfitters are charged per diem (per day) fees to cover lodging and accommodation. Apart from that, visitors must only pay a fee for each harvested animal.
The day rate is based on a 24-hour day, not a calendar day.
- $350 per hunter (if you want us to feed you)
- $300 per hunter (even if you do not stay overnight and can forage meals for yourself)
- $100 per non-hunting guest (without meals)
- $150 per non-hunting guest (with meals)
- Children 16 and under – hunt for ½ price day rate, harvest fees the same as adults
8-pt.+ (120-139 B&C)$2500.00
140+ B&C (pts. irrelevant)$3500.00
160+ B&C (pts. irrelevant)$4500.00
Cull buck (TBD by guide)$500.00
Doe (any female)$100.00
2nd+ bird (per turkey after 1st)$200.00
Unlimited (with harvest of featured species) Free
OUR GUARANTEE: NO HARVEST FEE IS REQUIRED IF YOU FAIL TO HARVEST OR WOUND AN ANIMAL
Visiting hunters discuss and agree upon a fee with their guide before harvesting an animal. Harvest fees are only due if a visitor kills or wounds an animal Otherwise, only the per diem fee is due. If a guest wounds an animal but fails to harvest it, the harvest fee will still be due.
Any guest that harvests at least one of our featured species may hunt our large feral hog population free of charge. All hunters may hunt varmints free of charge.
Please contact us if you have questions.